Choose how you want to stay updated with the community
You're in charge. Select the email alerts you'd like to receive to get the most from the Nature Research Device & Materials Engineering Community.
We’ve updated our email alerts – hurrah! Not only do they look much nicer, but you can now choose what you want to be notified about and how often you want to receive content alerts.
Here’s how to update your preferences:
1. Click on your avatar, go to Account Settings.
2. Got go Notification Preferences and select Change Notification Preferences.
3. Newsletters – round-ups of all the latest content from the community, formally the Weekly Digest email.
We suggest signing up for Daily alerts, but you can also choose Weekly or Monthly. Notifications will only be sent if there’s new content to alert you to, so you if you do decide on Daily alerts your inbox will get a break on days when there’s no new content to tell you about.
The Highlights Newsletter is brand new! This fortnightly email is curated by our editors and sends you a selection of up to 10 recent contributions to the Device & Materials Engineering Community.
4. Other Notification Preferences:
- Content Notifications – want to know if someone engages with your content? Enable these options.
- Commenting – you can choose to be alerted when someone comments on your content or if someone replies to a comment you have made.
- Conversation and Q&A Notifications – these features are not currently active on the Device & Materials Engineering Community so don’t worry about them for now.
- Networking – select these alerts if you want to know when someone connects with you, like another member choosing to follow you in the community.
- Admin Notifications – these are essential for running the community. You won’t receive any of these alerts unless you work for the Communities team!
5. Save your preferences – scroll to the bottom right and click the green button. You can change your notifications at any time.
Stay updated with the community – select your email preferences now!